Maserati numbers

Guest my chevy

Guest my chevy

If anyone is interested, I have a group of documents given to Maserati dealers in the 70's that lists the serial numbers of all the Maseratis from the 60's through the Khamsins. It really doesn't tell you much about the car, just the year model that it was built as (not necesarilly in chronological order) and if it was built to US or European specifications. Post your number and I can see what it is listed as.

Mike

• 3 years later...
Guest Hudson33

Hi

Interesting facts. I will be looking at a barn find in June with about a 1965 Maserati Sebring. I have some oics but at the time was not sure if it or the rest of the cars are for sale. Will keep in touch if something comes of this

F

• 1 month later...

Almost 50 years ago I purchased 101 524 . Picked it up on the dock in Seattle after being shipped from Genoa . 1.6 miles on odometer after thorough refresh by factory . Fitted with 45mm Webbers. A white coupe , Borrani disc wheels , 4 speed. Registered as a '59 , but for some now forgotten reason speculated might be '60 . Do your records go back that far ? Thank you , Carl

• 2 weeks later...