Chrysler vin information

Guest josesta

Guest josesta

Hello to all I am of Argentine and have a chrysler 1926 four doors convertible engine of 6 cylinders not the name of the model the vin of my car is LR407Y I hope that someone could say to me to that model belongs

Thank you. Regards

Guest josesta
I show that number to be a 1927 Model 60 5 passenger touring car. Can you post a photo of your car?

Thank you for answering

It can be but this one this one in two colors and has a band in the doors that I do not see in that of the photo. Try to add a few photos but I believe that not as. Probably the direction appears where they are probably could see them there

Regards jose

5-09-10-2010-349

09-10-2010 345 - Galería de josesta - Fotos

Guest josesta
Looks like an early 1928 from the photos.

Keiser thank you for your response. if it seems to be the same. But can this one coincide with my number vin?

Thank you again

Regards jose

Guest josesta
Yes yours is a model "62", going by the serial number it was built mid to late 1928. My car is a very early "62" and did not come with the extra door bead.

There seems to be some modifications from the 1940's/50's, tube shock absorbers, sealed beam headlight.

Hello. Thanks to all for his answers they have been of great help. Does someone know if there can be obtained manuals of this car?. Since I want to restore it and serious useful to define colors of painting, tapestry, etc. Do they know where I can obtain this information?

Again thank you for the help.

Regards jose