Edsel gets Dug Out

Mssr. Bwatoe

Jeff, looks like you got an original. It'll be interesting to find out if it's one of the "Ford" family cars. IMHO these cars came off better with the '40-'41 style fenders and front ends. I understand that some of these rigs had jump seats and some didn't along with the rear tire mount? Interesting and rare car.

Edited by peecher (see edit history)

Car has 40 parts as it should..substituted 15'' wheels..external spare...Factory intercom mic still in rear..I suspect it had front and rear radios..althoughthey are gone.. I pulled rear seat and found lots of terds and a zebra striped blanket..walnuts mice and cotton stuffing..I will post more pics ..Engine turns and pops a little..has a couple valves sticking open..but I will get it running...Clutch plate frozen..brakes down. .

Car is built on what looks like 76 conv X frame...not sedan..I suppose the open cowl needed the support similar to open car... stay tuned..

We had to move barn posts, slide sideways on floor hack and dollys etc to extract...lucky to have Indian Summer weather to make it a joy rather than hassle...