Poll : Trailers & Trophys or Bugs & Barns

Mssr. Bwatoe

LOOK LOOK JUST ADDED COOL LINK!

Many of the CCCA folks dream of the Dusie in the barn (mee too) but I gotta

admit an LZ in a barn ..unmolested is a thrill that I thought had passed in this era of high dollar auctions, tv shows about pickers and ebay...but ...a little fuel, a lot of pb blaster and little 10ft long bar on a pipe wrench and it is alive........not on the road just yet but stay tuned...you tube cool short..although the you tube system fixed the shakey camera and gave it a seasick effect..its all good.. jim zeffer was smilin ear to ear..

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe
added you tube video of the car. (see edit history)

Yes ..Jim & I made pilgrimage to Akins Farm, that car is pretty shot.. (rose colored glasses didnt help) Tom's farm is kinda funny, tons of v-12 cars sitting and waiting for .......?? We

visited before the vines overtook the cars in early spring...by summer, it would be a tick infested jungle...

• 1 year later...

That L Z looks familiar. Was thaat in PLYMOUTH OR Mansfield , Ohio? I t looks like one that we had at RELIABLE upholstery LZ meet in the 60"s. I think I knew the owner and have some photos of it. Lee Waldren (formally from Newark, Ohio)

Hey Larry , Are you planning on attending the Early Ford meet in Hiawassee Ga next month ? Im planning on being there .

What are the dates? I'm not a member of the early V-8 club. I belong to LZOC and AACA clubs. Lee