BUKE, you there?

MrEarl

Guest 4 bufords

talked to mrs buke last week,mr buke wasn't at home but did not return my call.will try agai soon as i missed him i hershey,4 bufords from ct

Hello everybody. Sorry I was really a busy October November. Right after Hershey my world got turned upside down. My sister's husband received a new liver and down to Philadelphia I went. For two weeks it was touch and go God decided to let us keep him. So home I went one day later my wife's brother put a lot on the fire and bent over and passed out into the fire. Third degree burns over his body(this is her older brother Ed not Vick) Vick is the one who comes to the car shows with me. He is on full life support and again it's up to God and the doctors. I thought I was through but no got a phone call Saturday that my older cousin passed so down to jersey I went I got back home last night and finally had a smile reading the form. I wish I went to Texas for the show that 1940 of mine would have stole Mr. Earls long distance award.p/s picked up a another buick(1996) it's in my garage hideing I will fill you in on a later date.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

Guest santa fe

Frank,

I have never met you, but have been reading this post since posted and was courious what happened to you. Oh my God they say things come in three's so hopefully it's done for you. My wife and I have you in our prayers.

And why are you hiding the "96".

Jack

Frank,

And why are you hiding the "96".

Jack

If his wife finds it the "things comes in three's" theory will become "things come in fours".

Seriously Buke, I'm sorry to hear all that has been happening around you lately. I had a feeling something was going on. Chin up, this too will pass.

Thanks everybody I appreciate your kind words. Mr. Earle is right again it is the old not another Buick. But after a nice dinner out I'll tell her sleep on the couch for a few days and all will be forgiven. A friend of mine told me about this Buick in the boneyard so as curious as a cat I had to go to see it. The man told me that the car was impounded and that he bought it from the state police with no title and he was going to scrap it. I looked at this roadmaster and said to myself nooo way. He had already sold tires and rims had taken all the breaks and rotors off took the exhaust off and the car was sitting in the dirt waiting to get crushed. This car did not have a scratch on it but it was filthy dirty and still look great look at the speedometer and it read 59000 miles on it it has all the bells of future years so I asked him if he could sell me the car as a parts car with the salvage title. That meant that I would be able to part out the car only. And he did for $600. Inside the car was filthy as I started to clean it I found an old traffic ticket with the owner's address on it playing Detective I found where he now lives and offered him $100 for the clean title. After one minute of negotiations I gave him 150 now have a clean title. I already have the breaks the wheels and tires and exhaust on the car I drove around the block(no plates on it) and it drove beautiful as soon as the weather allows I will take some pictures and show them. I thank the two members of the B C A for the great lead (another reason to belong to this club) pictures to follow.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

Now that's a good story. 1996 Roadmasters have the 350 LT1 engine in it. They have plenty of power. It's like travelling on a leather couch. Electric everything. Very nice cars. You will love it. They are also collectable because it was the last year for rear wheel drive big Buicks.

Buke, Dave Shipman here....

Diane and I are very sorry to hear of the issues surrounding you as of late.

Nice find on the 96 Buick....I personally believe the 90's Buicks are great cars (I've owned four of them...all Rivieras)!!