what are these 4 SUE-A-SIDE DOORS FIT

Guest photodude

You know, it may be worth a shot to try and check on 1935 Dodge as a possibility for your doors. I do not have personal experience (much) with '35 but something about that idea seems to stick with me. I think it would be worth a check. You are really close here. Keep an eye on that slight curve to the bottom leading edge of the front door. That's the key to this ID!

I would venture my guess that it is some kind of MoPar from the very mid '30's. Either a '35 Dodge or maybe a '36 DeSoto or Chrysler "6".

When you find out for sure, put a final note on this thread so others reading it in the future can benefit from all the info and the positive knowledge on the ID.

Thanks!

:)

this is too much . . . I must respond :)

as a HINT for those that post to nearly any forum, when the word you type has a red squiggly line under it, that means you have spelled it wrong ...

I have noticed that my fingers get dyslexic at times but that handy red squiggly line under the word alerts me to take a look at what I typed.

An easy way for me (I am NOT a spelling expert, but I try to make sure I correct myself after being alerted by the red squiggles) to correct my squiggles is to cut and paste my squiggle word in the yahoo or google search space and see how it is supposed to be spelled, just like I did with my attempt of typing / spelling "dislexyc" that I corrected above :)

now some words will be spelled correctly but in a different meaning, like hay, the barn stuff or hey, the greeting and toady the frog vs the today, the date :)