How many cars registered for Hershey?

Guest Corvette Bill

Not sure about, i think they are still taking registration for this.

Registration for the car meet was closed in late August if I recall.

As for the number of registered vehicles someone from the Hershey Region or AACA Headquarters would be the most reliable source, however, they are extremely busy as can be expected.

I have seen the numbers in the range of 1200 to 2400 and various numbers in between over the years. The meet brochures are on sale at Hershey however one woulld have to count all the cars listed.

Regards,

Peter J.

isnt that down?

About average over the recent years, Ted. In my observation there is no reliable factual statistical barometer. Some years around 1100 if weather is a washout scenario, other years 1800 + with 1300 being the average. One thing for certain Hershey is a great experience with great people...that is what I look forward to every year. The vehicles on Saturday are icing on the cake after 4 days of seeing old and new friends sharing a common interest.

Regards,

Peter.

unfornately my wife is disabled and cant walk the swap meet. i have chronic knee and back problems. so for us t had become a 6 hour drive to sit behind our car on saturday. the last 2 years we have decided its too far for that.

About average over the recent years, Ted. In my observation there is no reliable factual statistical barometer. Some years around 1100 if weather is a washout scenario, other years 1800 + with 1300 being the average. One thing for certain Hershey is a great experience with great people...that is what I look forward to every year. The vehicles on Saturday are icing on the cake after 4 days of seeing old and new friends sharing a common interest.

Regards,

Peter.