Can deliver Buicks to TX

MrEarl

OK, I'm always hearing "man if that car was closer I'd buy it" ...Sooo, let's try this. I'll be making the trip out to Fredericksburg TX in mid October to join the Texzas Rode Waryers and other misfits at the South Texas Buick Regional. My truck rides so much better with a loaded trailer behind it.

So.., why don't some of y'all Texzas fityfive Buick fanatics purchase one of these so I can bring it to you for a small fee to help offset my expenses. :)

A couple of southern cars and IMO priced fair (or at least close enough to make an offer). Especially the 4 door HT in Greenville. These are not my cars and I have no association with them other than wanting to bring them to a good home. :)

This first one is a nice 4 door Century that I bet someone sent the seats out for upholstry and forgot where they sent them.:rolleyes: Solid car, glass looks good in the pictures. 1955 Buick Century 4-dr Great Body

Can't tell for sure but from the interior shot of the front door, this one looks like a 4 door?1955 Buick

Edited by MrEarl
correct spellin (see edit history)

or I can stop by in B'ham and bring somebody this 1953 buick roadmaster very nice builderthis car is a two door

Oh man. I'll have to pass because of the poor description and no photos but I love these cars. Often overlooked, made a lot more Super 2 door hardtops the Roadmasters.

Saw one in Missouri (project) for sale this summer $2500 firm. Other then that, you don't see many 53 Roadmaster 2 door hardtops.

I think you are like me Lamar, You love loading/tying down/unloading Buicks !

Can't say as I mind:) Nothin prettier than a Buick in the rear view mirror. Right now I'm just broke and looking for a means (preferably legal) to make some $$ so I can get to Texas and see if they really know how to party like they say they do. :D

Jake, come on down and party with us. :)

post-31987-143138316444_thumb.jpg

post-31987-14313831646_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316482_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316508_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316538_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316554_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316556_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316562_thumb.jpg

post-31987-14313831658_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138316583_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Going to Hershey next week then starting a new job on October 11.

I have always wanted to do the Bluebonnet tour in Texas in the spring though.

OK, no 55 takers. How 'bout some other model years then.

You deal I wheel.....buba.gif

Check this, the bumper fillers aren't even gone on this low mileage '83-4 Rivi

1984 Buick Riviera 72k miles runs great

WOW!!! only $1.00 1947 Buick Super 8

purdy 1937 Buick Special 2-Door

a 71 GS convertible for $5500 1971 Buick GS

These 60's convertibles are going to skyrocket some day, especially air conditioned ones better grab this one now 1969 Buick Skylark

A Somerset 87 buick

A T-top Regal yummm Buick Regal 1985

Fully loaded...uhmmm didn't hear any mention of AC 1984 Buick Riviera Convertible V-8,California Car

Well bless my soul...looks like he's paying storage, bet it could be got for a song... 1974 Buick GS,Arizonia Car

I'd have to charge a pinched seat surcharge to haul this land yacht

1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon

Lamar, if you head north on I-29 with that '84 Riv hardtop and keep going about an hour north of where they don't call it I-29 any more, then let's talk.

Of course, you and Rita would be welcome to stay a while and play with my toys. Mind you, at your mileage rates, the price of the car would probably double.

Bob's response is pretty good....

Lamar, if you head north on I-29 with that '84 Riv hardtop and keep going about an hour north of where they don't call it I-29 any more, then let's talk.

Of course, you and Rita would be welcome to stay a while and play with my toys. Mind you, at your mileage rates, the price of the car would probably double.

Bob's response is pretty good....

D, I'd need something to haul back as I-29 is pretty rough and the trailer would bounce too much. I think the weight of something like a '54 Estate Wagon would solve that.

Bob, walk back into the oak trees and turn around and look. Now. I'll sell ya the one "up front" but you'll need to meet me about half way. ;)

Come on Texas, somebody out there needs a good southern Buick. Make the Rivi guys an offer. The hard top's got to be worth 12-1300. I'm getting tempted to buy it and stay home....NOT. Looks like somebody snatched up the $600 Somerset.

• 2 weeks later...

Last call, you all. Still looking for help with expenses for trip to Fredericksburg. Still time to schedule a pick up for Thursday morning (14th). Can deliver to at least Tyler TX for .....cheap

Talked to grandson of the original owner of this 55 4 door hard top Special. Says it's showing like 76K miles and that his grandfather didn't drive much so it is probably original miles. Says the floors are solid, not sure about the trunk.Small rust through on rear quarter in front of wheel. Glass is good with maybe some fogging. Was "running when parked" years ago. He just needs it out of his way. Make offer.

1955 Buick

Regal T-Top

1983 TTop Buick Regal

Where was this lil Rivi when I was looking for mine. I should buy it for the tranny for mine. 1993 Buick Riviera

a 7K mile 69 Skylark 1969 BUICK SKYLARK

give me a call 706 201 8 5 5 5 bubaphone2435729.gif

• 5 months later...
Can't say as I mind:) Nothin prettier than a Buick in the rear view mirror. Right now I'm just broke and looking for a means (preferably legal) to make some $$ so I can get to Texas and see if they really know how to party like they say they do. :D

Jake, come on down and party with us. :)

You aren't planning on heading to Texas again anytime soon are ya? I know this was from last year, but just bought a car in El Paso and figured I'd check with ya.