2010 PRINTABLE LIST of who will be at Hershey and where to find them.

Shop Rat

<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->

2010 ANNUAL HERSHEY LIST – WHO WILL BE THERE AND WHERE THEY CAN BE FOUND

CHOCOLATE FIELD – FLEA MARKET SPACES

The permanent stand in the Chocolate field does a nice light strawberry waffle breakfast

C2E-51-72 -UNIVERSAL VINTAGE TIRE-Mike - There are usually one or two kids hanging around our booth with wagons eager to transport your tire purchases. We also offer the use of one of our wagons to any customers who purchases tires. The wagon can be used to transport your tires back to a vehicle or space. If you prefer not to lug the tires around the show, Universal's facility is located 5 miles south of the show field on Rt. 743. You are more than welcome to visit our offices and warehouse. Our office hours during the show week are Mon-Fri from 8 am to 5 pm, closed on Saturday.

C2I-44 – BOUDWAY, Bill - Moving in on Tuesday for the duration. We're right off the north end of Carpenter's big tent and down the row from Coker Tire. Stop by and say "Hi".

C3B-6-10 – windjammer/GRISWOLD, Dick - Lord willing I will there on Tue. afternoon. Edie is not doing well so I can’t promise. One day at a time.

CE-76 – HENDERSON, Dave -I will be bringing some Model A "shiney stuff" including a bit of Victoria and other slant w/s items and other A parts, Early V8, assorted items for other makes, a Cord part or 2, a few for XK 120 and other British marques including P1 RR; tags, tools, literature, petroliana, and automobilia. Some bargain-priced items I will only bring if pre-sold are; a good '35-'36 Ford sedan trunk lid, $25; a '32 Hudson windshield frame, $50; '65-'66 Mustang front bumper and passenger door shell for a driver, $10,$50; a ca. '28-'29 Hudson headlight$25; ca. '46-'48 lincoln front bumper tips and guards $25/4; and a rough pair of ca.'30 Cicca Tenor motor driven horns, $25. I almost forgot to mention, the framed display of authentic vintage Hershey mud will be back again this year. It's not for sale, but come by and look for free and we'll kick tires.

CG-32-34 – ROTH, Marty - My Cell Phones are: 504-258-3909 Verizon 504-452-1955 ATT

CG-34 – HINSON, MC (Matt) - I will be almost under Light Pole #58. Bringing some old Model A Stuff, a few boxes of NOS aftermarket odds and ends, a few 53 Chevy parts and several misc. boxes that should be entertaining to look through.

CI-8-10 – BOLLMAN, Jim -We plan to pull in Tuesday around noon.

CM-18-21 – oldford/Frank - Model T Ford mostly, some spurious Packard parts. This year will have a fully rebuilt Frontenac overhead for the Model T. New valves, guides, springs, rockers rebuilt, the works.

CT-18-20 – Fred44676/LONG, Fred- I am bringing my '57 Dodge Sweptside pickup and probably some of my better Mopar parts. I am cutting back on quantity to be able to spend more time out shopping. Watch for me in the big old maroon '79 Dodge Avco motorhome. (also for sale!)

CHOCOLATE FIELD - MEMBERSHIP BOOTH

CARPENTER, Bob - I’ll be working on Thursday from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M. and then after I finish judging on Saturday from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M.

GRIFFIN, Art - I’ll be working on Thursday from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M. and then after I finish judging on Saturday from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M. My cell phone is: 321-480-6089

CHOCOLATE FIELD – Misc.

DF’r Meetings – Spaces CS 12- 16 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Evening at Hershey. I'll have a few extra packages of hot dogs to throw on the Barbe for anyone that wants to stop by. Be prepared to get your picture taken. This will be a very informal get together. I'll have plenty of chairs to rest your weary bones. Steve Boettger

</O:p

GREEN FIELD – FLEA MARKET SPACES

GCC-5-6 – BOND, Terry and Susan – We will be in the usual corner space across from the crab cake vendor (Sherri’s Crab Shack), in front of Giant Center. I'll be out shopping when I'm not there, attending some meetings, meeting lots of great old car folks, and trying to make a week of it last a lifetime. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance. Bring lots of old antique spark plugs and let me know where you are!

GDK-35-36 –LAFERRIERE, Tom -Tucked in the corner. You can’t miss the 30' trailer with my logo on it.

GREEN FIELD – MEMBERSHIP BOOTH

BURGESS, Wayne – I’ll be working from 10 AM to 11:30 AM both on Friday and again on Saturday.

ORANGE FIELD – FLEA MARKET SPACES

OAB-4 – BAMFORD GARAGE/BAMFORD, Chris & De Long, Selling: Reproduction Hartford-Truffault friction shock absorbers & data plates. Buying: 1923 Packard parts

OBA-36 – GILES, Bob - Something for everyone. Stop around noon, Tues-Friday and maybe get something to eat.

OBI-52 – MELLOR, Dave - I will be in among the South Jershey MVPA (military collectors) headed by Galloway Morris.

ODD- 7-9 - oldcarfan - Selling mostly pre war parts for the first year.

ODG-19 – HEIDEMANN, Bill - Bill's Speedometer Shop. Sales and service of all American speedometers 1904-1982.

RED FIELD – FLEA MARKET SPACES

? - The absolutely best and freshest donuts are to be found at the Horseless Carriage Club tent in the Red Field. Well worth the oxymoronic "required donation".

PACKARDS42 - Red field- Second row in south end, third slot on the right walking toward chocolate world. I camp out there in the evening near the Stadium and cash machines. Arriving on Tuesday Morning, Flying out on Saturday 6:PM

RCA-1-5 – ex98thdrill/THORPE, Pat and his dad Nelson - Right on the corner next to the Hershey Region tent.

RNE & RNF-47-49 – sambarn/BARNETT, Sam and Sally - Looking for Buffalo wire wheel hubs and assorted marmonabilia.

RNH-38 (Under light pole # 5) – Model T Nick - This will be my last year selling Model T parts. These are all good parts (the junk is goin') Front wheel bearings, gas tanks (12 torpedo &'26/27) Ruckstell shifter to name a few. Prices will be about 50% of new.

RWA-18-20 – progoofoff/Bob – Should be set up by Tuesday noon (beside Honest Charley). Will have a unique Jeep w/trailer along with Buick stuff and butt weld clamps.

RWO-8-17 - RESTORER32 - We will hopefully be displaying a complete set of new wood for '46-'48 Buick Estate Wagons.

JUDGING/JUDGING SCHOOL

CARPENTER, Bob

GRIFFIN, Art – Cell phone (321) 480-6089

HEBERLE, Ron

HINSON, MC (Matt)

LINDEN, Susan and Bill

Packard32/”B” – Thursday - judging school. Saturday – judging.

packards42

RESTORER32

ROTH, Marty

STORRS, Al

SATURDAY AT THE SHOW

There will be a special ceremony of the National Anthem and bi-plane fly over at 10 A.M.

SHOWING – BY CLASS

DPC – BURGESS, WAYNE 1981 Olds Regency (grey)

DPC – SWEET, Ted

HPOF – Bamford Garage/Bamford, Chris & De Long, Jerry - 1947 Dodge D25 (Canadian) sedan

HPOF – ktm858/SIPKO, Stanley- 1969 Dodge Super Bee and a 1941 Buick Super Sdn

22F –Christ, Paul -1962 GMC Armored Police Truck (Commercial vehicles load capacity 1 ton and over (d). . . . 1943 - 1966). The truck will not be judged because (like I said) she's ugly)

27E – starfireelvis - 1962 Oldsmobile Starfire Coupe (black)

27N – charlier/RUSSO, Charlie - My white VW Rabbit will be in Class 27-N on the show field.

MISC. INFORMATION

DAVEA - I am looking for a very peculiar tire. I am in need of military lugged tread 450, 480, or 500 X 12 tires for my Farm O Road. I have checked all the tire dealers and found none exist, so my only hope is in the flea market. If anyone is roaming and find any number of them, I'd appreciate a call at 484-269-4428 with space number and contact information (i.e. a cell phone number) so I can ask them to hold them and go pick them up. I have been looking over a year and no luck so far. Thanks in advance for looking!!!

HEALD, Steve and Pamela - We will be arriving in town on Sunday prior to meet week. Library Committee meeting Monday evening, Board Meeting Tuesday evening, NATM Wednesday evening, traditional dinner with friends and auction Thursday evening, auction Friday evening, banquet Saturday evening. Library and Research Center tent Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon, Buzzy meeting and AACA membership booth Friday. Car show Saturday. No official space this year. Look for the Mora hat.

Oldford/Frank - My nephew will be with us all week dragging parts for hire. We will be set up in Chocolate Field, CM18-21 starting Tuesday, so any parts that need to be hauled just call him. His name is Alonzo and he has a cell phone: 518-755-6897 or call mine: 518-755-0986. Any parts can be dropped off at our booth and he will haul them later if he is out on a job.

WALKING THE FLEA MARKET FIELDS

aestorrs/STORRS, Al - I will be wondering around and going to one of the CJE classes and spending some time at Lew Jenkins booth on the red field. And the car four sale area.

ALBRIGHT, George - I will arrive Monday morning. I will be on the Hershey field all day Tuesday and Wednesday, and until 4PM Thursday, at which time I will return to Florida. I will have my cell with me 352 843 1624 and will check my email on my phone: gnalbright@gmail.com

bluetaxi/LARRICK, Rick and Jill - We will be there from Fairbanks, Alaska. We will spend Wed/ Thurs/Fri at the swap meet. We will be at the Antique Studebaker Club cook-out on Friday.

CHRIST, Paul - Wednesday through Friday I’ll be trudging through the swap meet fields. ..

Most evenings I’ll be sitting on a barstool at the Hershey Hotel.

HEBERLE, Ron - I will be there either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon to attend the judging school. I will be in the flea market fields all day Friday.

LINDEN, Susan and Bill – We will be in the flea market fields W, Th and F. Look for a red Radio Flyer wagon with a bike flag on the back with a Dalmatian wearing a fire hat on the flag. Also, there is a mini W. Va. License plate that has SUSAN on the back of the wagon.

MACK, Steve_CT - Will be there walking around mostly, basing out of the Central CT Region's spaces in the center of the Chocolate Field. Will also be crashing Tom Laferriere's usual spot in the corner of the green field.

mastertech/SCHWENTNER, Melvin and XJ - I will be walking the swap meet Thursday thru Saturday. Bringing my 1½-year-old grandson XJ for his first Hershey outing.

Packard32/”B” - I get there on Thursday in time for judging school. I'll be walking around until Saturday for the judging. I'll be wearing a red cap with an elephant and Thailand on the front. It also has Thailand on the back, but no elephant.

packards42 - I will be looking for the Packard Swap spaces, chocolate and green first, then where I can find them. I camp out in the Red field in evening near the Stadium and cash machines, Red field. second row in south end third slot on the right walking toward chocolate world. Judging school either Wednesday or Friday afternoon. Arriving on Tuesday Morning, Flying out on Saturday 6:PM

SCHRAMM, Larry - I will be wandering around Th & Fri.

starfireelvis - Arriving in Hershey late Tuesday afternoon, will be making the most of the swap meet on Wednesday and Thursday; I may get down to the swap meet part of Friday. In the mornings, I may have my black "Starfire" jacket with "62 Oldsmobile" on the front; once it warms up, I probably will have some sort of Oldsmobile-related shirt on. If you see a guy with combed-back hair and ear-length sideburns, that'd probably be me. Always have my Hemmings bag with me as well, but that doesn't narrow things down a whole lot...

MISC. ACTIVITIES

CHOCOLATE FIELD

DF’r Meetings – Spaces CS 12- 16 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings anytime between 5:30 P.M. and 7 P.M. I'll have some hot dogs and cool drinks. I look forward to meeting some good folks. Be prepared to get your picture taken for posting on the forum. This will be a very informal get together. I'll have plenty of chairs to rest your weary bones. I know that the National officers and directors have many obligations during Hershey week. That's why I'm willing to host this "live DF meeting" all three nights. I also hope to have an Internet connection so we can post to the forum as we go. Steve Boettger

Friday – Antique Studebaker Club cookout - The ASC is in spaces CNN 32-33, and they are working on plans for another “annual” picnic on Friday evening, usually about 5:30. Check with them earlier in the week to make sure of arrangements and if they need you to bring anything. - bluetaxi/Rick and Jill Larrick

RED FIELD

RNE & RNS 47-49 -The Buzzard's Breath Touring Region will meet there at 1:00 on Friday.

The Marmon Club will meet at Clay Thomas and Russ Rogers spot at 3:00 on Friday.

HUMMELSTOWN

Friday evening - Annual spaghetti dinner at the fire station in Hummelstown – starfireelvis

Saturday evening - There always seems to be a very good Saturday take-away chicken BBQ at a firehouse on 322 just east of Hershey.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Edited by Shop Rat (see edit history)

GCE 42-45 (wowabunga) Ramblin Randy & Peddler James

I'm bringing everything I can fit on the wagon and letting it go cheep. Check the AACA forsale forum for a list of parts I'm bringing or have access to bring. My pal Peddler James always brings a wagon of goodies gathered up all year at local auctions... his prices are some of the best at Hershey. Homemade icecream Thursday or Friday night not sure yet stay tuned.

Always bring lots of chairs, benches and boxes so stop for a minute or two and rest your bones.

Edited by Wowabunga (see edit history)