1977 ford mavrick

We have ar the dealership that i work at a 1977 mavrick just traded in. would make someone a nice starter car. It has 12k orignal miles 4dr 6cylinder auto new radial tires new battery. looks as if it hasnt seen the road in a long time , has an inspection sticker from ohio dated 1979. I did check it out for pa insp real quick (didnt get to check the brake lining yet) It needs the e brake cables to rear wheels either worked to free up or replaced( they may free up) didnt want to push pedal and lock up rear wheels till i get the drums off. does need a real good lube job steering kinda tight. paint very good interior very good and clean, orignal tire am radio no ac power steering disc brakes on front not sure if power or not. color is red with vinal top padded no less. Not sure on the price the car is in dubois Pa at Stoltz of dubois you can call 814 371 8152 ask for mel and i can conect you to one of the salesman. I know the salesmen didnt want the car here this was the owners doings they traded 2 for one . it does run and drive nice. the best picture i have didnt take my camara to work today so i had to use my phone

post-30849-143138304392_thumb.jpg