FS: 1949(+?)Lincoln Cosmopolitan front clip

JimNap

Acquired last fall as a part of a large lot purchase, I have both fenders, the cowl, what appears to be the radiator support, grille and other miscellaneous brightwork.

Send msg if interested. I do have access to pallets and shipping facilities to ship cross country if needed.

May fit other years besides 1949 - I'm not too familiar with the Cosmo's.

Jim

• 1 year later...

I still have these parts available and need to make storage space. Both inner and outer front fenders, a section of cowl, plenty of brightwork and some portion - perhaps all - of the radiatr surround/support.

Although in suburban Detroit, I routinely travel to Chicago, as far south as Dayton, OH, east to Cleveland and north to Port Huron/Flint & Lansing areas. I could arrange a drop off or a meet-up.

I also travel down to Atlanta regualrly although I usually fly i can at some time arrange to drive if you need these parts.

Dont let the fear of freight costs steer you away - I'd liek to see these parts go to a needy project!

PM or email me,

Jim

• 7 months later...

Looking to sell this stuff to someone who needs it, or if you are wanting to keep some spare parts around in case someone gets careless at the local car show and backs into yours! Never hurts to have spares! Only I dont own a Cosmo! Best offer (sorry, I wont be giving these away) - will consider trades for Zephyr or T-Bucket related parts, etc or antiques? Let me know you have.