Chrysler Maserati TC Information

Guest whynot20001

Guest whynot20001

Around 7300 Chrysler Maserati's were made wonder how many are still on the road? Understand a event for this car is planned in October 2010 in Florida how can I find info? Hemmings stated this car would be a great investment? With that low of a production seems parts would be hard to find? Any other information would be welcomed..........

...Hemmings stated this car would be a great investment?

Haven't we learned by now that most predictions of a car being a "great investment" end up being wrong? Remember when GM hyped the 1975 Eldorado as the "last American convertible" and everyone who bought one figured they were going to retire on the resale value in 20 years? Conversely, many dealerships removed the nose and wing from Dodge Daytonas and Plymouth Superbirds and put on chrome bumpers because the cars wouldn't sell in the post-OPEC 1970s. :rolleyes:

Guest MB91560

What do you think about the TC ,16 valve ,DOHC, 5 speed manual. If it is true that 500 were made .And when I go to car show I ask people ,if they know about or have see a TC most say No. But I have see two TC in two car show and both cars got best in show.

• 2 months later...

many have asked that question .it seems no one wants to know untill there are only a hand full left then they will worry about how rare there car is and they should find the number before its to late, this is a rae car if only by the fact that so few were made and also were hand built as a luxury auto built to compete with the best of the american cars i:e cad allante Buick reatta , dont sell this little car shortit is a beautiful part of the american-italian auto world thanks mr Iacoca !!!