1946-1950 Chrysler Frame Diagram needed

Does anyone have a copy of the Motor's Body & Frame manual or an early Motor's Crash Book that shows the late 1940s Chrysler convertible frame with dimensions? If so, can I get a scan of it either posted here or sent to me direct? Much appreciated!

Eric

WOW... Thanks CutNChop! Exactly what I am looking for. Can you tell me if the 1946-1952 frame is the same. Know 1953 on is different and they didn't change frames often in the early years. If there are any variances between the 1949 with other years, I seek the convertible for the different style.

Also, I am assuming the DeSoto shared the same exact frame as the Chrysler car?

Thanks again!

Eric

Guest CutNChop

Well, there are several pages of the different years and body styles, so I'm assuming there are subtle differences but I did not compare.

If you are working on a specific car, give me the yr, body style and model # and I can scan the correct one for you.

Well, there are several pages of the different years and body styles, so I'm assuming there are subtle differences but I did not compare.

If you are working on a specific car, give me the yr, body style and model # and I can scan the correct one for you.

All I am interested in are the convertible model bodies. Not sure if they had that many variances between years?

Let me clarify my last statement. I have the Motor's books that show the 1946-1952 Chrysler frames but for some reason they did not include the Convertible ones? I can let you know the year brackets if you like once I look at my book but I am assuming there shouldn't be any more that 2 or even 3 frame variations from 1946-1952 (probably only 2 if that considering and you already posted one). Just the convertible models I am seeking (DeSoto also if you have?) Thanks again!

Eric

ChopNCut,

Just returned from a long weekend get-away and hoped to see you having posted the 1946-1948 style convertible frame and dimensions. Do you have it? Thanks.

Eric

I just looked at my 1946-8 Chrysler shop manual and looked in the frame section. Shows frame dimensions of all models except- convertible!

I even have a 1947 C39 Town and Country convert frame but it's kinda hard to get to.

Bob

I just looked at my 1946-8 Chrysler shop manual and looked in the frame section. Shows frame dimensions of all models except- convertible!

I even have a 1947 C39 Town and Country convert frame but it's kinda hard to get to.

Bob

Probably the Motor's Crash Books will show them?