Calling all headlight experts, what is this one?

Guest stude8

Guest stude8

A friend has a pair of what I think are 1930's headlight lenses to ID.

They are marked "Literite" and "Corcoran Lamp Co." What year and make car do they fit?

Stude8

post-31139-143138255683_thumb.jpg

Guest stude8

Thanks for the tips, the lenses are part of a lot of material donated to Studebaker National Museum as a fund raising effort.

I knew they were not Studebaker parts but now we have a direction to investigate.

If anyone has a use for these parts you may submit a bid to Jim Pepper @ jpepper@wi.rr.com

who is supervising the disposition of the parts.

Stude8

Guest stude8

Again thanks for the Hupp lead, unfortunately we live in the scenic remote area of Southern Illinois called Shawnee National Forest.

Along with the quiet scenic benefits we suffer with the slowest DialUp ISP service in the USA. With no hope of improvement because of the lack of potential customers, local ISP providers have no incentive to improve internet service here.

SO the Hemmings site is not accessible here since they embed photos, not attach them and clicking on the site collapses what little band width we have available. I beg all friends to attach files not insert them that way we can select from the icons for what we need to open. It averages 5 minutes per MB file size, try living with that when you have 8 photos to open!

I'll be in town over the weekend and will use the library internet access that has high speed access to look at the Hupp images.

Stude8