Metz Tags Reproduced

MochetVelo

I just heard from Jerry Turner. He's reproduced the round metal "Metz" tag found in the cab of the Metz 22 (and perhaps other models). He's also made a very good copy of the rectangular "Warning" tag from the clutch pedal. His web site is **Nostalgic Reflections**. Perhaps, if a few people want copies, we could get the lower price. For a single copy, they are $285, for two, $110 each, for twenty copies, they cost $35 each.

The only correction I could make is the round tag should have a blue background.

Phil

post-52500-143138237149_thumb.jpg

post-52500-143138237154_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've recieved some interest from several people who would like Metz tags. Please contact me if you are interested. I'd like to order twenty sets, which would mean $70 per set of two tags. If there is enough interest, I will order them and request payment.

Phil

• 2 years later...
Guest cooksey
I've recieved some interest from several people who would like Metz tags. Please contact me if you are interested. I'd like to order twenty sets, which would mean $70 per set of two tags. If there is enough interest, I will order them and request payment.

Phil

I know it been years bur do you have any left over? I bought a car yesterday and do not know what it needs yet.

Guest Mochet

I still do the two Metz tags. I'm out of the round "Metz" tag, but plan to make more in the near future. Post a photo of your car. Also, be sure to join the Metz group on Yahoo.

Phil