Richmond Va - Great show!

This was a rare weekend at home, so what did we do? Go to a car show of course!!! Richmond Region always does a great job and this year enjoyed a new slice of the race track that included a couple of nice shaded areas. Always a good swap meet too. Found some Model T parts there too. It was a fun time visiting with all the Richmond folks as always. Here are a few pics including some of AACA's newest members and their fresh barn-find Model T. The two-pedal/two-lever T (Serial #131) was a treat to see, and how about that great Divco truck with the mini version alongside. The group shot is (left to right) Morris Cameron (coast-to-coast Model T survivor); Neil Sugermeyer (AACA Library Board Member); me-self; Richmond Region Prez Andy Fuhrman; and long time Richmond Region friend Hugh Hawthorne.

post-30751-143138235325_thumb.jpg

post-30751-14313823534_thumb.jpg

post-30751-143138235356_thumb.jpg

post-30751-143138235372_thumb.jpg

post-30751-143138235386_thumb.jpg

post-30751-143138235652_thumb.jpg

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)

Hi Terry,

Great photos - hope you got a chance to tell Bruce and Virginia Woodson "Hello" for me.

He is the gentleman who, aside from our music, pushed me into the AACA Family back in 1972, for which I'll always be grateful. He also taught me how to drive a Model-T when I was more into Citroen, Lotus Super-7, Morgan Trikes, and an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce.

Marty

Yes- sure did. Spent a pleasant lunchtime with them under some shade eating home-made Chicken Salad sandwiches (made by master Model T Mechanic and Chef Morris Cameron). Bruce and Virginia are doing well and Bruce still has his marvelous sense of humor. Virginia is sharp as ever and has to work hard keeping Bruce sitting still. They are great AACA folks-and that includes their entire family too.

Terry