enclosed car trailer

Must have approx. 8" tall opening and ceiling which is taller than standard to fit 1915 Milburn Light Electric Coupe which is approx. 7' 3" tall. Trailer can be standard in all other aspects. Phone 641 474 2313 home and shop central time in Iowa. Thanks. John Worden

Check with this trailer dealer. It is where we got our 32' car hauler/camper combo trailer. We got an awesome deal on it. AND they knocked off $2,000 because we drove over to pick it up rather than pay someone to haul it to us.

Trailer Sales

This is our trailer. It was taken in N.H. when we hauled a Jeep Liberty to my step-daughter right after Christmas several years ago. We woke up to 8 inches of fresh snow. :eek: :D

post-36313-143138235027_thumb.jpg

Do you have a price range you are trying to stay in? I have a 2007 Forest River with a door height of 7'10". Ceiling height even better. It is a heavier than standard unit though with 6000' axles and 16" wheels. I am always looking to update my equipment.

Let me know what your hopes would be for price. The trailer is in Illinois and will be going to the 75th in KY.

Thanks