smartin

Guest 4 bufords

Guest 4 bufords

has adam martin stopped working on his 58 buick? has not posted any progress for a while.miss the pictures of the work he has done. 4 bufords from ct

I hit a bit of a brick wall with it right now. The engine needs a complete rebuild, and that is hurting my progress. I'm a little short on funds right now, but the Summer is a really bad time for me to work on this car anyway. My work season is in full swing, and my Centurion demands my attention during the driving season, too :)

I'll get back into the swing of things when it cools down and I have a buck to spend on machine work...

Thanks for your concern! I'm glad you enjoy reading my progress thread. I enjoy doing the work, but it's surprising how fast something stalls when you're out of money! haha!

Guest 4 bufords

adam,i can understand the part about not having time or funds to work on your project.in the same boat here with my 57 super and 63 lesabre. being retired,i have the time but money can be a problem.good luck,4 bufords from ct

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 4 bufords
Amen brother!

joe,how is your 64 wildcat coming along? enjoy seeing the pictures of the work you,adam,topcat and louie(LAST1987GN). man,the work on these cars are awesome. need to hit the lottery or something and get my 57 super and 63 lesabre finished.good luck with your car, 4 bufords from ct