1937 Studebaker Dictator 4 door parts

Guest Shamrock95

Guest Shamrock95

I just picked up a 37 Studebaker 4 door out of a barn and all i need are the fenders the rest is up for sale but some things are missing already like the engin,trans,seats and stearing colom. It is actualy a clean car with a clean frame, also has a clean Wis tital. if interested my email is sdrewa@wi.rr.com.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RENEGADE

Can you post pics or send them to my email? I just joined and am still trying to figure out how to maneuver around this site. My email is ezrider_1957@yahoo.com. I'm still working on a list of things I need for my 37 Studebaker. I know for sure that I need a glove compartment if yours has one. Hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch through here. Thanks, RENEGADE

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Amos Hogan said:

Sorry i just joined this site so i dont no if my message has gone through, 1937 studebacker engine side covers if so can you call me @ 256 612 1811 Amos

Thanks

Hi Amos, not sure if you are posting this in relation to the original post by Shamrock95 or not......,but this thread is 8 years old and Shamrock95 hasn't visited the site since 2010. 

You might do better starting a new thread in the Studebaker section of the AACA Forum instead of the Cars for Sale section. 

Edited by r1lark (see edit history)