1926 chrysler imperial 80 parts

Guest T51merc

Guest T51merc

I have front and rear fenders, running boards, frame skirts all in great shape im asking 300.00, also front and rear axles with wheels and tires plus spare, 300.00, and a frame with battery box, master cylinder and snubbers for 280.00

post-67430-143138214456_thumb.jpg

post-67430-143138214458_thumb.jpg

post-67430-143138214459_thumb.jpg

Edited by T51merc
Price adjustment (see edit history)

Greetings,

What shape are the wheels in? Your pictures are small and I can't tell from them. Also, the same question about the fenders. I may be interested in all the wheels and fenders if I can find a reasonable way to get them home to Minnesota.

Greg Biskey

Could you try and send me the photos in an email. Maybe they will be larger. Thanks

Guest T51merc

The wheels are in great shape for being original and the tires still have alot of life. the fenders dont have any dents and the paint is still in amazing shape. On the fender skirts the paint is great but the area that goes between the frame and the body has rust, nowhere that is visable though. I didnt get your email address and an email message wouldnt let me attach a picture so i put them in my picture albums on my profile so you can check them out there. thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

do you still have the parts , I want to buy all the parts, just need too know if you still have it before ordering shipping for it if you want to sell. do you also have the firewall from the car, or any other parts that will fit eather a imperial roadster, open imperial 7-seter or a closed imperial dual coupe all 80-series wee are working on all 3 cars and restoring them too its original style, and need things like some of the instruments , a headlight and other smaal bits and pieces .

if you have , please contact me eather here or at oakvalsvik@gmail.com