Middle Tennessee Home/Farm with Airstrip

Guest Ratherfly

Guest Ratherfly

My friends are selling their home in Bell Buckle, TN. For now it is, "For Sale By Owner." I have created a website to showcase the property.

When thinking about who might enjoy this property, vintage car owners came to mind. And if they are vintage care aficionado's AND pilots, all the better. The home has a LARGE hangar with power and running water.

Here is the website: You have always dreamed of it, why not own it? (Tennessee Airport TN65)

Take a look if you or anyone you know might be interested.

Thank you for your time and have a splendid day.

Best Regards,

Tina

post-67628-14313820655_thumb.jpg

post-67628-143138206551_thumb.jpg

post-67628-143138206552_thumb.jpg

post-67628-143138206554_thumb.jpg

post-67628-143138206556_thumb.jpg

Guest Ratherfly

Hello,

Prices depend on which property you're interested in. The main house, with the airstrip is $539,000. That includes 21.15 acres. There are also two building lots and another home down by the road. As Brian noted, the prices are on the site plan page of the site. Just poke around and you'll find it.

Best Regards,

Tina

Guest Ratherfly

Staging your own death really doesn't work too well. Remember that guy from Indiana who not too long ago who bailed out of his airplane in Florida.... found him in Alabama somewhere?

NOT a good idea. <lol>

Maybe the lottery would be a better plan??

Staging your own death really doesn't work too well. Remember that guy from Indiana who not too long ago who bailed out of his airplane in Florida.... found him in Alabama somewhere?

Interestingly, that fella was a next-door neighbor to Tim Durham, a car collector who just got thrown into a boiling kettle of water by the FBI.

</lol>

Guest Ratherfly

Oh my, must be something in the water over there in Indiana that get people into trouble!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ratherfly

Thank you West. The second house, the one by the road is not included in that price. They bought that one for the son to live in, but of course...

he's moving back also.

That place is kinda neat, again, it's different. Probably would be considered a home with an in-law suite? Doesn't have a kitchen though. 2 bedrooms and a bath, connected by a breezeway.

Car folk might like this also, as it has a huge workshop in the back also, wired with 220 amp service. The previous owner had some sort of a tooling business that he ran from out back there.

I hope to update the photos for that home soon, as they have done MAJOR renovations. The son is kind of a perfectionist, only the best. Especially when spending Mommy & Daddy's $$. <smile>

Best Regards,

Tina

Guest Ratherfly

How's this one for you? The owners met with a real estate agent who suggested the UP the price for the second home on the property. Not that I've really focused on that house, but if it can't sell it for $299, how will $329 work? My opinion is that the increase really only adds the salespersons commission into the works so they end up with $299.

<sigh>

Guest Ratherfly

I'm sorry, but this is a blatant bump of my post here. I am wishing that someone passing through the board may not have dug down so far as to see this offer. Again, I do apologize.

My friends did have a lovely showing last week. a *second* visit by the same people. A gentleman working overseas in Afghanistan saw the post and had his wive, the non-pilot visit the property on 4/28. (My birthday of all days!)

She and her Mom LOVED the place, and when her husband was home, they were going to come back. Well they did, last Wednesday and left saying that they were going to, "Take a look at the numbers."

I asked my husband, "What do you think that means?" He said, "They're going to make an offer."

But, so far, nothing. ARGH.

Worst argh of all? My friends took no information from the couple. No phone number, no email address, nothing. Of course if they're interested, they will call but darn if it wouldn't be nice if there was a way to contact them.......

okay, this has been a little bit cathartic. For me at least. Again, I apologize for the bump... but I have to keep pushing until they meet with an attorney (or real estate agent) to close the deal.

Blue Skies,

Tina

Guest Ratherfly

Thank you for your reply, West.

Jeepers, if *I* were looking to move *I* would think about that property. It is lovely for those who value their solitude.

In fact, and I'll get in trouble if the owner ever reads this, I was just on the phone with him. He was out in his yard, tending to his garden. Hoeing and the like.

In his boxer shorts.

<sigh>

I think he's going to need some re-acclimating when he comes back to Connecticut. <lol>

post-67628-143138217445_thumb.jpg

Guest Ratherfly

I was reading that mortgage rates are almost rock bottom low making this property, at $539,000 even more affordable. There is also the potential for some owner financing for the right person.

Here is another link I created, a flyer that helps spread the word. The owner has added a little incentive for others to help spread the word. $1000!!

Really!

House for Sale: Motivated Seller! Middle Tennessee Farm For Sale By Owner. | Powered by vFlyer

post-67628-14313822325_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ratherfly

No takers? No one know anyone who might be interested?

Low mortgage rates, coupled with the potential for owner financing makes this a once in a lifetime deal!

Tennessee Airport TN65

$499,000.

I mean, where else could you get so much for so little????? No income tax, low cost of living. Paradise, right??

Check it out, pass it along.

Thanks and have a splendid rest of your life.

Best Regards,

Tina

Guest cardinal905

Perspective from a Pilot and car nut, I sold my Cessna Cardinal a little over two years ago. I remember paying 6:39 a gallon for av-fuel and decided to run the numbers. I had flown under 30 hours in that previous year and came to an estimated number of 210.00 per hour during that time---that included all cost's associated with flying not counting the 3K I spent on a new prop. I was also looking at 18-20K to rebuild the engine in the future. The bottom line, way to much of an outlay of cash to travel for personal use. I found myself flying to get some where and not flying for fun. Got into old cars right after I sold it and became addicted to that and realize it is just a little cheaper! Before I sold the plane pilots had been hearing of "USER FEES" A fee or fee's the government was considering to help offset the FAA budget, this scared some of us less wealthy pilots as well (Fees are still on the table) Now pilots of higher compression airplanes are looking at 100LL, the fuel you need going away. They are working on an un-leaded alternatvive, but some engine work may be needed--remember engine work is outrageously expensive. Then there is the stat of something like one general aviation airport a day getting closed in the US (that may be a little more or less by now) However now with the "Light sport" type license flying is a little cheaper, but with less capable airplanes. You can burn auto fuel in most of those smaller 2-seaters. I have not seen a stat on how many guys like me stopped flying since the near collapse of the economy but I dont think we are done losing pilots. Not a rosey picture for GA ! If I won the lottery (which will be hard as I dont play) I would buy this property tommorrow and get a powered parachute ---more room for cars in that hangar !

Guest Ratherfly

Thanks for the story. Yes, it is horribly expensive to fly. I have a partner in my airplane so it is a little easier, but we still put $80 into a kitty for each hour we fly. That will hopefully cover overhaul when the time comes. Hobbies tend to be expensive....

gives us something to spend our hard earned cash on, huh?

My husband enjoys sailing. I convinced him a few years back to go into a partnership with some others and buy a sailboat. He did and that is working out quite well for him also but even without having to pay for fuel, the costs add up.

I guess it's always something.

Thanks for the note....

Best,

Tina

Guest cardinal905

Yes, my problem is too many hobbies---cars--hunting--boating, decided to jettison the most expensive (and dangerous) I had a partner in my first airplane, it did work well but that 40-70 per hour just in gas is still there. What do you fly ?

Guest Ratherfly

I fly a lovely Cessna 172 with an Airplains 180 h.p. conversion. (See attached photo!)

And what do you mean "dangerous"? I feel much safer in the air than on the ground driving with the maniacs.

Last weekend the family & I went down to Cape May, NJ. The drive back took us up I-95 over the GWB through NYC. Oh my, talk about dangerous!.............

Best,

Tina

post-67628-143138271107_thumb.jpg

Guest cardinal905

Nice airplane, that 180hp makes the Skyhawk even better I know. Dangerous is a relative term, I used to tell people the thing about it being more dangerous driving to the hangar than the actual flying--dont buy that line after 500 plus hours flying though sorry. Stay safe, I will be in the air again sometime in the near future, once you have the bug---:::;

Guest Ratherfly

Well, I have about 800 hours now (wow!), an instrument and a commercial rating. And still, I fly for fun. I feel that when flying my fate is in my hands. Behind the wheel, I have to be at the mercy of others.

I don't take silly chances. I choose not to fly at night because it limits my options. I don't purposely fly in the clouds, but I keep current so that if the clouds find me, I can manage them. We never skimp on the annuals, opting to pay a little more for a thorough exam than taking the cheaper pencil whipping route.

Still I'm convinced that the flying is safer than the driving. Of course I will say that until I decide to stay grounded.... <lol>

Plan is to fly from Connecticut to Tennessee sometime this fall. I made the trip last Labor Day weekend, and really enjoyed the adventure. It was the furthest I had every flown solo.

Well, enough chit chat. Back to work! :)

Take care,

Tina

• 1 month later...
Guest Ratherfly

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> If you have considered owning this lovely home with a private airstrip I have great and potentially valuable news! Take a look back at the website. Tennessee Airport TN65 In the left hand column you will see a selection called: “Site Plan & Home located on Lot #4”. Click on that, and at the bottom you will see “Home on Lot 4”.

That house is still on the market. But the interesting news is; it has been leased! It is generating $1,400.00 per month income. Sure, you might think that is great for us, but think outside the box. Maybe you are interested in your own private airport but the monthly payments are a bit outside of your comfort zone. Wouldn’t $1400 per month added income make it a little more manageable?

With mortgage rates at their lowest, the possibility of owner financing AND rental income shouldn’t you take another look at Longmeadow Farm Airport?

• 1 year later...
Guest Ratherfly

Hello all, had a visit to my website from this forum (Isn't Google Analytics Great?) and thought I'd stop in for an update.

I've added more photos to the website, updated some information. Showings have increased, but no one has made the commitment to buy so it is still "For Sale By Owner."

Also created a facebook page so if you're a Facebook type person, stop by and "like me." (Sounds pathetic, doesn't it?) Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Guest Ratherfly

Pomeroy...

it takes as long as you want it to. Current owner actually enjoys the peace of mowing so he stretches it out.

Can't blame him. :)