91 reatta headlight assembly

Guest dchgomag

Guest dchgomag

Hey Group. I need just the mounting bracket for the headlight assembly, left/driver side. The stop position on the bracket for the headlight motor cracket and isn't returning to the off/down position fully, as it should.

I don't have the money to buy the entire light assemble as I'm back in school fulltime and only working part time at best.

I'm really pickey about my Reatta and want her back to her buity.

Thanks. Dchgomag at yahoo dot com.

Edited by Rawja (see edit history)

Guest steveskyhawk

Can you be more specific? Is it the bracket that bolts to the radiator support or the bucket the headlight mounts in? Either way I have both parts. Send me a PM. Now would be a good time to replace the headlight bushings and crank assemblies. Send me a PM or call

(951) 323-0263

Guest Kingsley

dchgomag - If you have not satisfied your needs, we can helo you with attractive prices on all of your headlamp assembly needs.

Godo luck!

Guest dchgomag

Steveskyhawck, I'm just now finding your message. I'm still new enough to this site that it takes me time to find posts/replies, etc.

I'll try to call you today. The assembly I'm in need of is the mounting bracket which bolts to the core support. This support should be the bracket that hosts the motor stop for the auto. headlight.

The other item I'm in need of thanks to someone that backed into me, is a lense found in the rear end.

Best I can describe: running end to end, wrapping around the rear of the car is the break lights.

Below the break lights is a gray/black lense also running end to end wrapping around to the sides. Embossed into this lense is the BUICK name.

Below this is the license plate, flanged on either side is a reflector lense starting at the plate running from the plate right wrapping around to the far right, and from the plate running/wrapping around the far left. It is this lense I also need. The left/driver side.

Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. Regards, Darrell~

Guest steveskyhawk

Darrell

If I were you id buy the headlight bracket that GPG pointed out on ebay. That is a good deal that would be impossible for me to beat. The tailight is an assembly and you cant buy just the lens anymore. Used is your only option. Used lenses run from 50 to 500 dollars depending on condition. If you dont care about condition i'd recommend getting one locally. Otherwise buickreattaparts.com has them "optically restored" but the price will reflect the restoration process. Shipping on an item this large is expensive

dchgomag,

I also missed this post.

I am in Duluth about 350 miles from you and have all the parts you need. I have been selling Reatta parts for about 11 years.

Shipping from Duluth to Madison will be reasonable as well as are my parts prices.

If the bracket you are looking for is the one GPGTX2000 mentions is on Ebay, I have that bracket for $ 15.

I also have the complete taillight assembly with the BUICK letters and I have the back up lights and license plate lights available.

Because we are close, I can ship a complete taillight for about $ 15 as opposed to approximately $ 50 it would cost from somewhere else.

I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com