parts for f29 oldsmobile

Guest tom robinson

Guest tom robinson

hi i am looking for parts for my f29 2 door sedan i need a headlight crossbar and emblem.....also a tin side cover for the l head 6 cly motor this is the cover on the lh drivers side of motor with 28 bolts in it any leads or help is greatly appreciated....thanks for looking tom.......tomvette71@gmail.com i found some items i was looking for thanks to aaca and the members that looked at my ad.....tom

Edited by tom robinson
found some parts thanks aaca and members (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Superiorkim

I have a F29 also. Not many of them around anymore. I don't think I have any of the parts you need in my stack of stuff. do you knowwhere I might find a gas tank?

Guest tom robinson

thanks for looking at my ad no i dont have gas tank but i will keep eye out for you i will be at olds home coming show at lansing mi and other shows this year always nice to talk about olds f29 if you email me at tomvette71@gmail.com and send ph number or your email i will send my ph number iam always around to talk oldsmobile i worked at oldsmobile in the old buildings where

are cars were assembled i was wondering if you still had your old tank for the sending unit and gas fill tube and for correct tank size and looked at having one custom made ????? just a thought thanks tom

Edited by tom robinson
check (see edit history)

• 3 years later...
Guest hfxtoolman

Hello Tom

Did you find the water jacket cover for your '29?

I am now making these for 1930 and 1931, an it is my understanding that 1928 & 29 are the same.

See Vacabill's thread below for the one I made for his '32. The 32 has an elbow added to accommodate a change in water pump.

Rgds

Errol

• 5 years later...