1946 - 48 Crown Imperial Hood Scripts

Guest Cider

Guest Cider

Hi,

I am new to this club. Living in Norway it is sometimes difficult to find parts to restore classic American automobiles. I own a 1948 Chrysler New Yorker Business Coupe, a 1956 Imperial Southampton 2 door, a 1968 Imperial Crown Convertible and finally a 1948 Chrysler Crown Imperial Limousine. This one is missing some parts, and I was wondering if any of you could help. I need the Hood Scripts and the brackets for the footrest in the passenger compartment, but realise both can be hard to find. Any help / leads is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

• 4 years later...
Guest 58imperial
Hi,

I am new to this club. Living in Norway it is sometimes difficult to find parts to restore classic American automobiles. I own a 1948 Chrysler New Yorker Business Coupe, a 1956 Imperial Southampton 2 door, a 1968 Imperial Crown Convertible and finally a 1948 Chrysler Crown Imperial Limousine. This one is missing some parts, and I was wondering if any of you could help. I need the Hood Scripts and the brackets for the footrest in the passenger compartment, but realise both can be hard to find. Any help / leads is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Have you found the scripts you need?

Guest Cider
Have you found the scripts you need?

Hello, no I am afraid not. These cars are not exactly plentyfull over here. Have you got a lead I could follow up?

Thanks for asking!

Tom