1927 Buick Master 27-50 Parts

Guest nhyr2009

Guest nhyr2009

Looking for really any parts in good shape:

Specifically looking for:

-Inside Door Handles

-Outside Door Handles

-Window Winders

-Window Winders for the rear window (T style)

-Lock Mechanisms

-Screws

(All my handles are broken as they are pot metal)

-Curtain Holders

---*Speedometer*---

---Fuel Gauge---

--Trico Vacuum Wiper motor for this year--

Any of these parts would greatly help...also if anyone has any other parts please let me know as I may be interested. I finally have my engine running, just need some of these interior parts now.

• 2 weeks later...

I`m looking for a "KSB 236" type number. But it may be that there was no factory installed wiper motors for that car.... There were lots of after market power wipers. I have one for my car patented in about 1919 but it is not trico and I`m sure it was an after market or dealer add on.

• 1 month later...
Guest tyres

Can't help with the interior parts but on June 10th, I will be listing an exhaust maniford for a 27/28 Master Series on ebay. Thanks

I have some leftover parts that my father bought for his 28 Master which is long gone, so I assume them to be correct. I have 3 headlights, 1 taillight, a pair of landau bars, a radiator ornament, 2-3 fuel pumps (I think that's what they are, I am not familiar with styles this early personally), and some wheel rims with no spokes. That's all I can think of for now. Email me if interested: lancemb48@hotmail.com

• 9 months later...
Guest Dale R Butterfield

I have a complete 1927 Master Six engine (with all the trimmings), Transmission with lock, clutch pack, etc. These parts look great and have been dry stored for years (paint, not rust). Will consider parting out or package deal. Also have a 1930 40 series 118" frame with all the trimmings, cowl, complete engine (28.4 h.p.), radiator with nice chrome shell), clutch pack, and transmission, steering, etc., etc. Call Dale 801-663-6080 or email dnsbutterfield@gmail.com. Let's chat, trade, deal. I need 1928 Buick Standard parts. Thanks, Dale.

Edited by Dale R Butterfield (see edit history)