HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!

RICK YOUNG

John,

Al that needs to happen is that 10 Opel members get together and put a proposal for division together. Present it to the BOD and let us discuss.

That is how the 1959 division came about and others. If you have questions or want help, please let me know.

John,

Al that needs to happen is that 10 Opel members get together and put a proposal for division together. Present it to the BOD and let us discuss.

That is how the 1959 division came about and others. If you have questions or want help, please let me know.

It's just that easy!

I for one, welcome Buick Opel's into the BCA fold and hope that a group petitions for just that.

Guest my3buicks
John,

These groups all had one thing in common prior to becoming Divisions, they were excepted by the BCA for the cars they had. So, things are different Bill. No one should or need to do any legwork on this until the BOD decides if Opels are going to be accepted as they should be or not. It's a really very simple concept.

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dans 77 Limited

Welcome Opel owners. I think you should have been here all along. Now that I know that there is interest in Opels by the BCA I just happen to know someone who has a few . time to spread the word.

Dan