Back driving a Reatta, got the 91 in NC To Do List LOL

55chevy

May be kicking myself but always wanted a 91, and my convertible is waiting repair so I got a 91 red/tan with 179k miles for $2500, does need some repairs as usual, the guy did drive it here from Wilmington for a bus ticket. He said he talked to several guys that seemed to know others who had Reattas, go figure. I wasn't quick enough for the Polo green a forum member had in Maryland a while back.

Driver's window motor moves a 1/2 inch then stops, is it the motor or gears? I know these are real common GM motors, Advance even has rebuilt ones for $39, I may buy that if I need one rather than go to the trouble to rob my 90 parts car.

Left turn signal cancel device doesn't work, is that similiar to the plastic part that always broke on older cars? O2 sensor, should be fairly easy fix.

Other problems on my list, leaky rear window, dent on passenger quarter, seats need recovered, driver door panel has a few cracks, wheels faded, power mirror/door lock switches inop, headliner, stereo inop, trunk and bumper area paint faded, one headlight motor, the usual stuff. Dang, now that I look at the list maybe I will kick myself :eek:

I figure if the engine/tranny ever go out it would be a good excuse for a supercharger swap eh?

post-31935-143138183588_thumb.jpg

post-31935-143138183589_thumb.jpg

post-31935-14313818359_thumb.jpg

Guest gotitright

Wilmington to Pensacola is like 700 miles? I view that as a real good sign. One thing at a time and you will be a happy camper.