1983 Camaro Z28 One Owner 6,882 original miles

Guest TWard6

Guest TWard6

FOR SALE: Like New - 1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

5.0 liter (305 cubic inch) V8 Automatic - One Owner - 6,882 ACTUAL MILES

JUST LISTED ON EBAY Check it out Chevrolet : Camaro : eBay Motors (item 110503461987 end time Mar-13-10 13:35:44 PST)

I know we've all heard the description "like new" but folks THIS is the Real Deal. With only 6,882 original miles this international show winner is a true historical time capsule and sure to turn heads. The car runs, drives, looks and even smells brand new inside and out. It is as clean underneath as on top. As a show car, it has scored consistently 984 - to most recently 996 out of a possible 1000 points and has achieved national and international honors from the Antique Automobile Club of American AACA (Jr. National Award), Worldwide Camaro Club (Gold), American Camaro Association (Gold) and US Muscle Car Federation (Sr.Grand National). This is possibly the lowest mileage 83 Z28 remaining! Here's your chance to own a car you don't see everyday and you NEVER see in this condition.

This car has never seen snow and only been in the rain twice but not driven either time and has always been garage kept.

Car has documents, literature, showroom and dealership materials, service and repair books, and I even have the original battery and oil filter. This car is Very High Optioned the only thing this car doesn't feature is T-Tops, which actually makes this car a little rarer than most Z28's. Car appeared in Hot Rod Magazine (Sept 2007) Carlisle GM Nationals Coverage. Folks this is your chance to own a nearly Brand New car that is now an antique its just like 1983 all over again. This is an investment quality car that needs nothing, its ready to show or go! You know as well as I do these opportunities don't come along often and a car in this condition with this low mileage may never present itself again, so what are you waiting for contact me today!

Condition

Paint - Excellent factory paint with a deep shine, no chips or scratches.

Body - Excellent with no waves or dents, no accidents or damage ever.

Interior - Excellent no rips, tears or fading, headliner was replaced 2 years ago with NOS material.

Tires - Original Goodyear Eagle GT in Excellent condition no cracking.

Drive train - Engine runs and transmission shifts Like new!

Suspension - Very tight and the car handles and rides like a Z28 should.

Specs:

1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

VIN Number: 1G1AP87H4DN113557

Standard Features:

Power Steering

Computer Command Control

Wide Opening Hatchback

Color Keyed Seats and Shoulder Belts

Inside Day Night Rear View Mirror

Side Window Defoggers

Quad Rectangular Headlamps

Color Accent Lower Body

Right Side Vanity Mirror

Special Instrumentation

Aluminum Wheels

Special Sport Suspension

Rear Spoiler

Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel

Front Air Dam/Rocker Extensions Dual Resonators and Tailpipes

Special Hood Configuration

Options:

AG9 6 way Power Seat

AU3 Power Door Locks

A01 Tinted Glass

A31 Power Windows

A90 Power hatch Release

BX5 Roof Drip Moldings

B34 Front Floor Carpet Mats

B35 Rear Floor Carpet Mats

B48 Deluxe Luggage Compartment

B84 Body Side Moldings

C04 Intermittent Wipers

C49 Electric Rear Window Defroster

C60 Air Conditioning

DG7 Electric Twin Remote Mirrors

K35 Auto Speed control with resume speed.

LG4 5.0 Liter 4bbl V8 150 HP

MX0 Automatic Transmission with Overdrive

N33 Comfortilt Steering Wheel

QYH P215/65R-15 Steel Belted Radial Tires with Raised Outline White Letters - Goodyear Eagle GT

TR9 Auxiliary Lighting

TT5 Halogen High Beam headlamps

UA1 Heavy Duty Battery Delco Freedom Plus II

UO5 Dual Horns

U75 Power Antenna

YE1 EL AM/FM Stereo w/clock & ERSS

Z28 Camaro Z28 Sport Coupe

19L Black

64C Camel Custom Cloth Interior

I hate to part with this car however circumstances deem it necessary. Price is very reasonable foe a car in this condition - let's talk, I will entertain ALL serious offers. I MAY consider your partial trade although the cash is preferred, tell me what you got.

I'm especially interested in the following: 75-78 Jaguar XJ6C Coupe, 85-87 Jaguar XJS Targa-top Cabriolet, 70-86 Jaguar XJ6 Sedans.

If sending questions via email include phone number I'll call you back. Limit emails and phone calls to serious questions about the car only, not trying to be rude but I simply don't have time for a pen pal and I don't need a new best friend.

You may call 540-664-9273 830am-830pm Monday - Saturday and afternoon only on Sunday.

Photos: (cut and paste) If you need something different please ask!!!

Motortopia: View Photos in the “Zip” Album

post-60133-143138182329_thumb.jpg

post-60133-143138182334_thumb.jpg

post-60133-143138182338_thumb.jpg

post-60133-143138182342_thumb.jpg

post-60133-143138182347_thumb.jpg

post-60133-14313818235_thumb.jpg

Edited by TWard6
error (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...