I want to purchase some vintage clothing from the 30's.

Guest Chrysler29

Your best bet is probably ebay. There you get good pictures of the clothing, as well as accurate measurements. I'd recommend taking your own measurements before hand, b/c clothes sizing has changed quite a bit since then. good luck!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest ProgressCity

Hi Tom,

Small world. I wanted to thank you for your recommendation to ship our Buick through Intercity.

Ebay is probably your best bet for vintage clothing unless you know your local vintage clothing stores and what to look for. Depending on the rarity of a suit / sweater etc, be prepared to spend anywhere from 150 - 500 or up.

There are a lot of us who collect original articles as a hobby, so sometimes the bidding can get a little nutty. If you'd like to PM me what you're looking for, I could keep an eye out for a few things for ya and send you links.

• 1 month later...
Guest jarson741

Hi Tom,

Ebay is probably your best bet for vintage clothing unless you know your local vintage clothing stores and what to look for.There are a lot of us who collect original articles as a hobby, so sometimes the bidding can get a little nutty. If you'd like to PM me what you're looking for, I could keep an eye out for a few things for ya and send you links.

uses of rain water

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Hubbard92

Check ebay and onlygoans. It requires some browsing and research job, but there is a chance that you'll find something really nice. Searching for original vintage clothing is always challenging though

• 2 weeks later...

Try "Vintage Clothing" owned by Art and Grace Fitzpatrick in Grants Pass, Oregon. (541)955-5239. They advertise in the Horseless Carriage Club newsletters from an Oregon region. John

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...