herb mendelson pontiac, santa monica-1953

PONTIAC1953

hi, does anybody have pictures, or information about the herb mendelson pontiac dealership that at 900 santa monica blvd, santa monica, ca. in 1953 ?. my 1953 pontiac chieftain custom catalina was a demo model there. mrs. herb mendelson used the catalina for her personal use. then in late 1953, when the new 1954 starchiefs started coming in, she returned the catalina for a new 1954 model. then the 1953 catalina was placed in the used car section. sometime later the 1953 catalina was bought by mr. tony zito, for his wife to drive. they lived on the 1100 block of marine street in santa monica, ca. mrs zito drove the catalina untill sometime in 1971, when mr zito bought her a new 71 ford pinto. well the 1953 catalina sat in the zito's backyard, under a large shade tree. two years later, the zito's decided to sell the 1953 catalina, one 3x5 index card, posted on a bulletin board at a local grocery store, hadn't been there very long untill i saw and read the card. i was 17 years old then, i bought the car from mr zito for $150.00. so if there's some pictures of herb mendelson's pontiac, i's like to have them, or copies of them, thank you, charles coker 1953 pontiac tech advisor, poci