Electric Autoette Microcar Blog

Guest LFisher160

Dear Phil,

Thank you for posting a link to The Autoette Project blog. I am the author of the blog and would welcome any feedback, new information, etc. As I write the blog I am working to include other makes of electric microcars from the same period. Recently I've posted video of my own Mobilette and archival film of a French Pierre Faure electric car from 1942.

I hope the AACA members enjoy the blog.

Larry Fisher

PS - Check out the 75th Anniversary AACA website. The Autoette is featured as an entry for 1947 in the timeline.

• 2 years later...

Wondering if you can help me identify the make and year of this Autoette? Picked it up from my neighbor when he moved and id like to restore it but i am having a hard time finding info

.post-89508-143139260089_thumb.jpg

Guest LFisher160

I can be of help with your Autoette truck. Please email me at lfisher160@cox.net. I am the author of the Autoette Project Blog at http://Autoette.blogspot.com. I am now located in the Los Angeles area and can provide help to you and also identify your trucks year, model, etc.

Cheers,

Larry

Edited by LFisher160 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
Guest shriyamishra

FeedBack @ LFisher160: Your Blog is has good and unique Content...But Theme of your Blog Did not Suits your Articles....(honestly)

• 1 year later...