1937 hudson terraplane misc parts.

This is the email from a friend, send me and email, And I'll forward it to him.

Heres a list of some of the stuff that i won't be using off the terraplane...2 headlight reflectors complete engine (doesn't turn over). trans drive shaft rear end 4- new but old (with the nubs on them) 6.00x16 tires with tubes mounted and still holding air!!! electric hand steering column with steering box steering wheel (Bakelite is cracked) all horn parts (in steering wheel).emblem is gone... front seat wood frame in excellent condition with one seat spring seat tracks seat back still has ash tray in it.. complete frame no spindles.. howie

I also personally have a radio, 2grilles, 1 grille shell, some handles,rear quarter windows and regs from a coupe and gauges. If you need something and dont see it, ask, I have a bunch of misc stuff.

dandlrestoration@gmail.com

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • NOS Eddy,  send me an email with an example photo of the windshield trim you need . I may have it at the shop. I have a pair that I don't know what they are , but I think they were from the Hudson parts car. I don't think I have the quarter trims, but i'll look. I have the windows and wood frames, but I don't think I have those trims.

Louie

Dandlrestoration@gmail.com

• 1 month later...