1936 Dodge Truck

Guest Nevada Man

Guest Nevada Man

I have a 1936 Dodge truck, that's been in the family since it was new. It's been up on blocks since 1949, and has about 25,000 miles on it. The body is in pretty good shape, interior of the cab isn't. The engine is rusty, but I imagine could be cleaned and made to run again. I'm thinking about selling it, but don't know how to find out its value. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Start by identifying the truck for us by looking at its data plate and supplying whatever information has been stamped there. Then a couple of photos would be helpful. The VIN number and the wheelbase measurement would be helpful as well. I'm sorry to have to say that no one will pay you for the sentimental value the truck has in your family.

Guest Nevada Man

StillOutThere, I'll try to get that info and post it for you tomorrow. Keiser, I'll have some photos taken soon.

Thanks, guys.

Guest Nevada Man

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get photos or data plate info this past weekend. I'll post 'em up as soon as I get a chance. Thanks, guys.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Red36LC

Did you ever get pictures taken? I'd like to see them and compare my 36 LC to yours. Mine is mostly original according to the estate I purchased it from.

• 5 months later...