F/S: 1955 ford tail lights, Ford clock & shop manuals (eBay)

Guest caddy_patty

Guest caddy_patty

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: I am not the owner of the item for sale nor the eBay lister. I'm just an AACA/CLC/CCCA member helping out a fellow hobbyist. The owner of the item is a +50-year member of the AACA/CCCA/ACD who is trying to make room. A self-proclaimed pack-rat, his nest is full. All of his items for sale were items he bought for his own collection of cars. He is not a dealer - but a hobbyist looking to make room.

If you have any questions about this item, please DO NOT post them here, as I don't get the opportuity to check this message board as often as I would like. Instead, ask your question thru the feature on eBay.

Item #: 140376409520

1955 ford thunderbird tail lights/clock & shop manuels : eBay Motors (item 140376409520 end time Jan-28-10 07:59:18 PST)

Ihave a pair of new old stock 1955 ford thunderbird and passanger car tail lights still in the origal boxes. The next item is a 1955 ford new old stock in origal box eletric clock and it will fit a passanger car but not sure if it will fit the 55 thunderbird ? Also included are 2 well worn 1955 ford shop manuels.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->