Guages, Clock, 1940's?

JoeShmoe

I could use some help identifying these guage clusters and clock. They all have a 3 3/4 inch face. They are all very similar, but have small differences in background color.The one on the left has a darker background with fuel and temp guage, and directional arrow pointing left. The center on has oil and amp guages, with a directional arrow to the right, but the background is much golder. The clock on the right (Jaeger model A 47 I) is a slightly different shade of gold. Its warranty expires in July of 1949. I'm guessing the left may be for late '40's Nash, but the faces have different colors. The clock looks like it could go with them, but someone l Know thinks it's Buick. I can try posting closer views individually if it helps, but I wanted to show the color differences together. Can anybody help me sort these out? Thanks.....Joe

post-54940-143138157764_thumb.jpg

By the way, the reason there's no writing on the left cluster is that the glass is missing. The writing was on the glass, I think. Double clicking on the thumbnail makes the picture pretty big, so I'll forego posting individual pics unless someone needs them. Joe