1949 sedanetee

Guest carzguy

Guest carzguy

I am parting out a 1949 Sedanette, ( Super )The car has good doors,good trunk lid,good hood, and an excellant running straight eight motor, I took the valve cover off and the inside of the motor is like new---and appears to have been rebuilt, motor has no tic or tap of any kind and does not smoke at all, I want to sell the motor and tranny complete ( automatic )

motor and tranny complete---$675.00

doors ----$100.00 each

Trunk lid $100.00

Hood $100.00message me with any other needs

Guest carzguy

OK the motor and tranny are sold---still have two good doors--good trunk--good hood--a very good radiator---PM me with your needs---or any questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest carzguy

I still have two good doors, good hood,good trunk lid, good radiator and good under seat heater core for the 49 sedanete----message me if you need any of these parts--or you can check and see if I have other parts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest carzguy

OK guys, I have two good doors.a good trunk and a good hood, from a 49 Sedanette super, I also have a good radiator----message me if you need any of these parts--let's make a deal and get you these parts if you need them. Like to get $100 for each of the doors.$100 for the hood and the same for the trunk, want 175 for the radiator---but that is a starting place---make me an offer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...