Hershey - 2010

Guest Siegfried

Guest Siegfried

Just a reminder, Hershey 2010 flea market pre-registrations were mailed in late December 2009, and the dealine date for return is February 12, 2010 for the final postmark.

The reason I am posting this is simply a heads up if you had spaces last year, and you have not received a renewal for this year. They were all mailed, and by now you should have received it.

Last year a friend of mine did not receive his renewal, and almost lost his spaces.

The postal service does lose mail once in awhile. Automated postal service processing equipment has been known to shred letters, etc.

See you there.

Perhaps off-topic, but is there any way to register an antique vehicle for Fall Hershey prior to the start of July? Independence Day triggers my memory to send in my Fall Hershey registration (lest i forget and the August 15th deadline shows up before you know it), but I like to try to get my planning done for the entire year during these cold winter months, because once it turns nice, I want to have as much of that stuff behind me so I don't have to worry about it and HAVE FUN with my old car!

Guest Siegfried

Steve, glad I was able to help out with the reminder. By the way, as of 2010 I am once again an AACA independent. My choice. Time to move on to other areas of interest.

In regards to the question on registering a car. No, because the time frame to register is always announced through the national magazine, May/June issue with the mailing of registration information, and the ability to register online commencing with July 1 each year. In order for this to change will reguire both national AACA and Hershey Region to get together on this topic. It could be done. Personally if I were ever to be chief judge for the fall meet, I would want to do the car registrations, and judging teams before August and September. Why? I like summer for other activities besides sitting behind a desk and computer to do all the required registration work. But, thats just my opinion.