Mercer Family.

Guest David H.

Guest David H.

After WWI I had a relative who worked for the Mercer Automobile Co. He was, as family lure goes, a mechanic or machinist. I contacted the AACA Library in an attempt to see if they had any record of William "Bill" Horsnall and unforunatley they didn't. So I am here asking if anyone happens to have any company listings of employees or factory pictures that we could see to possibly identify Bill Horsnall. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Dave

Dave,

You should get over to the Roebling Museum and get a copy of the Mercer Magic book that the Museum put out for the Reunion. The book has the most historically accurate information on the Mercer Automobile Company. (roeblingmuseum.org) Company records are very limited, most of it was dumped in the 30's. If you have any pictures of Bill, the plant or documents to sell, share or copy please bring them to the Museum and leave them with Pat to my attention. I'll make sure you get your originals back. Thanks, Karl PS. I hope you made it to the reunion, it was a once in a lifetime event.

Guest David H.

Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate everyones help. If I do come across any pictures or future information I will sure to pass it along.

Guest David H.

Type350,

Picked up the book the other day from the museum and met the great people who showed me the video and the museum. Good day. Thanks.