Help ID dash gauges

Guest bigtoyz

Guest bigtoyzII

Can anyone help me ID this dash and gauges? I've had them for years and no clue where they belong. The gauges are 2 3/4"and have curved glass. Unless I am looking in the wrong spot, they have no markings on them. The 2 cables also are unmarked. I am guessing they are early 30's. Too nice to be just sitting on my shelf. Any help would be appreciated.

post-48352-143138141435_thumb.jpg

post-48352-143138141438_thumb.jpg

post-48352-143138141441_thumb.jpg

post-48352-143138141445_thumb.jpg

hi. dont know what they are, but found some the other day in a box of stuff i got. will let you know if i find out what they are. thanks. skip.

dash gauges for a late 35 (possibly kc) dodge pickup and 36 dodge lc. I have a 36 humpback dodge panel and the gauges are the same except for the black knobs. not sure what they are for but look like choke and throttle cables. If anyone has some for sale I am always looking for spares.

Guest bigtoyzII

Hey, you guys are good. With enough info from people who responded, it jogged my memory enough to remember years ago I built an early '35 1/2 ton Dodge Pickup. It was a left over '34 with suicide doors but was titled '35 and these gauges came with it. It was rough and I had forgotten it had gauges when I bought it.

Thanks for all the help and pat yourselves on the back for your knowledge.

Hey, you guys are good. With enough info from people who responded, it jogged my memory enough to remember years ago I built an early '35 1/2 ton Dodge Pickup. It was a left over '34 with suicide doors but was titled '35 and these gauges came with it. It was rough and I had forgotten it had gauges when I bought it.

Thanks for all the help and pat yourselves on the back for your knowledge.

Owww! Now my arm hurts from patting myself on my back!!