1920s Repo Clothing

I have featured this web site several times in the Brass-Nickel Touring Region's newsletters. I have not ordered from them but their reproduction clothes are reasonable. Most are $50 or less. They carry a complete line of clothing as well as accessories. I noticed that they do carry plus sizes from 1x to 3x.

According to their web page - "They are the largest online source for flapper costumes, gangster costumes, and Marilyn Monroe dresses. They have over thirty different costumes in a variety of sizes. Their adult size costumes range from x-small to 3x."

Here is the link to their web page: Flapper Costumes .com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nancy DeWitt

Ladies' T-strap shoes would be period correct for the 20s and you can find modern ones at a number of outlets. I just bought a pair of Leo's New York T-straps for $50 on Zappos.com but those of you who actually have shoe stores in your area might be able to find a cheaper pair. The ones I bought are actually dancing shoes so they're really comfortable. I need to stick some no-slip treads on the bottoms, though, as they are made for indoor use (and probably slide really well!). A bonus is that I can wear these shoes with some of my regular clothes, as they really are a timeless style.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...