Oakland model 34

Hi guys and gals. I'm looking for some rear fenders for a 16-17 oakland open touring. And if anybody might have some 32x4 tires I could buy, I sure would appreciate knowing. Not much in the way of Oakland stuff here in Maine. Thank you, Jim.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jim, Tires - You might want to check BuyCheapTiresandWheels.com They deal with old stock, blems, and obsolete sizes, closeouts (they distribute out of the Coker warehouse in Tennessee). I was able to find buy five (600X22) from them for my '25 Oakland at an unbelievable price. Good luck. Erik (ford_1919)

• 3 weeks later...

I have an Oakland 34C 1920 roadster . Sorry cant help you with gards . But may be able to assist with the odd small item as I have numerous spares. Im based in New Zealand and plan to make the rear gards for my car soon . They are similar but have a swage in them. I found the Oakland register based in Australia exelent for info and handy ideas on restoration. Hope this helps.

• 2 years later...
Guest TrevorOU
There used to be a Northway engine registry as well. Someone from here sent me the list but it was several years old... does anybody know the current keeper of that registry??

I would be interested as well as I have a 1919 Scripps Booth with a Northway engine. I have not been able to find anything related to a Northway registry before.

I would be interested as well as I have a 1919 Scripps Booth with a Northway engine. I have not been able to find anything related to a Northway registry before.

I have a bunch of Mclaghlin information and the details of the Northway engine from that... what type of info are you looking for?

I recently moved and all my paper is in Boxes waiting for my new shop etc to be built this summer so while I have some info handy there is a lot I have somewhere in a box... You can drop me a note directly at wdroubos@gmail.com....

I live in Northern Alberta

Don Roubos

• 2 weeks later...
I have a bunch of Mclaghlin information and the details of the Northway engine from that... what type of info are you looking for?

I recently moved and all my paper is in Boxes waiting for my new shop etc to be built this summer so while I have some info handy there is a lot I have somewhere in a box... You can drop me a note directly at wdroubos@gmail.com....

Don Roubos

Hello, i own a 1910 Oakland tourer model 25, dont know if there is something the same in those models. can contact me at gillet.man@live.be

Don Roubos

Hello, i own a 1910 Oakland tourer model 25, dont know if there is something the same in those models. can contact me at gillet.man@live.be