1967 Town and Country Station Wagon - MINT

Guest Tonykatt

Guest Tonykatt

For sale a 1967 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Chrysler</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Town</st1:PlaceType> and Country station wagon, only 7200 made in <st1:place w:st="on">North America</st1:place>. The car has been stored in a garage almost the entire time and it only has 57,400 original miles. The motor is a 383 and maintained, it is yellow in color (no paneling), gold and brown interior and seats nine. The car is in mint condition. Asking $12,000.00 obo.

post-65130-14313813988_thumb.jpg

post-65130-143138139884_thumb.jpg

post-65130-143138139887_thumb.jpg

post-65130-143138139891_thumb.jpg

Guest Gary Hearn

It is a shame the owner failed to read the "sticky" at the top of the page and include the pertinent information with the ad. A very nice looking car with two potential buyers with no apparent means to contact the owner....

I could be entirely wrong about this but it has been my long-time understanding that anything labled "Town and Country" had wood grain side panals.

I could be entirely wrong about this but it has been my long-time understanding that anything labled "Town and Country" had wood grain side panals.

Nope....they came without the woodgrain at times. 1967 was one of those times.