top-cart, hardtop cover & soft tonneau cover

dfeigin

Hi-

<o></o>I am enjoying my new TC, and enjoying the help of those of you that have responded to my questions.

<o></o>----

It seems that a top-cart and hardtop cover will be useful. Any input as to which one to get, where to get it, how much to pay, etc. ? Anyone know of one for sale? (I did see some on ebay)

<o></o>---

Also- I think it would be practical to have a soft tonneau cover that would cover the area from the windshield to the hard tonneau. However, I would not like to drill holes and add snaps to the body.

<o></o>---

Has anyone made one of these? Anyone have any ideas?

<o></o>--

Thanks- <o></o>-David

Guest My TC Toy

The hardtop cover is useful in keeping the top clean when removed from the car. I did not find one so I use a 8' X 12" 1 mil plastic sheet. Tuck in the corners and sides and tape and all is protected. I got the sheet at a dollar store.

I did purchase a tonneau cover. It fits over the windshield and all the way back to the trunk cover. It is held in place by three sewn-in tubes below the trunk cover, two elastic straps the go around the door handles , two velcro straps around the rear view mirrors and finally the material tucks under the wipers. It's great to use in the garage when the top is down to keep dust, etrc., out of the car.

I purchased mine at covercraft.

Good luck,

bob

Hi David,

If you search back dates. I had put a step by step, to hang from the cieling. Using 2x4 lumber, couple of hooks, & pulleys from Lowes. all with some pretty good pictures. I also have an unused commercial type with crank-up etc. that I have no use for. I think $100. incl shipping should be a good price... Lou