Video of my 1950 Super!

Guest 1950SuperPDX

Guest 1950SuperPDX

Check it out, made a little video of my car. Let me know what you think!

<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEbmq0_PbG4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

Guest Skyking

Great video!.......brings back some fond memories. My parents bought the same Super in black in 1950. I was 4 years old.............They kept it until 1955 when they traded it in for a new Century. I remember the salesmen were fighting over who was going to get the car because my dad kept his cars like new. My uncle ended up getting the car after it was traded in. I remember always asking my aunt how "our" car was after they bought it.

One option I remember on that car was belveled glass mounted to the inside door posts to block the wind from the front door windows when opened. They swiveled back & fourth. I've never seen any other 50's with this option.

That's a beautiful Buick!

From your username, I'm guessing that you're located in the Portland area. We'd be thrilled if you can bring it up to next summer's big All Buick Open in Puyallup (near Tacoma). We typically have a large turnout (150 - 175 Buicks), and your fine Super would be an excellent addition to the event.