1965 Riviera RARE right hand drive

cjp69

Over on v8buick.com

1965 Riviera RARE right hand drive FOR SALE - V8Buick.com

NOT MINE!

I have decided to sell this very rare car.It has 38,000 original miles and I believe it has been off the road since 1979 due to broken exaust manifold that nobody wanted to bother to fix it.Well I have fixed the manifold and put some N.O.S. pieces on exaust system and she is quiet.The car runs,drives ,and stops fine and the interior is in very nice shape.Windows go up and down ,tires are very nice and may be the originals -Goodyear Double Eagles Bias ply- triple white wall(not dry rotted with very good tread).In the BENCH posting (1965 riviers rare right hand drive???)received a lot of good information about the possible conversion of the car.The car still has the #s matching LT motor.As I said the car runs and drives good and Interior is very nice and car has low miles but in all honesty the car does have rust issues-the trunk only has 2 small spots -1 at each mounting brackets is just starting to rust through.Floor pans are gonna need replacing along with sections of floor braces,lower fenders are rusty but repairable,lower 1/4s need attention,core support is in BAD shape.Frame looks good.I would like to get $5,500 for this low mileage #s matching RARE car. You are welcome to check out car in person and I encourage it.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• 1 year later...