1949 Chevy 3100 - restored original

Guest Thorny

This truck has been my baby for the past 12 years. It is a 1949 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton pickup. Original throughout or restored to original. Original wood bed. Original 6 cylinder babbit rod engine. Original forest green color with a small amount of gold metal flake added. Metal flake is not over powering and forest green matches original chevrolet coloring scheme. Fully loaded with chrome-unusual for a truck close to the end of WWII. Chrome on fenders is not original but matches original styling. Original chrome grill, door handles, tire dress rings. Curved windows on the rear of the cab, 5 window design. Interior is all restored back to original. Seat cover is original color scheme. All guages work except gas guage. Fuel pump is mechanical. Tube radio works but speaker is cracked. Glove box locks with same key as ignition. Hood ornament is a 1955 chevrolet sudan or belair. Starter is original on floor. One rear fender has a small amount of body putty to finish the curve of the fender. This truck is all there and original. I've driven this truck almost weekly, so there are some small paint chips and minor imperfections, but nothing major as you can see in the pictures. It has been garaged since I owned it. I bought it from the man who restored it in Montecello, Iowa.

Please see pictures at this link: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

If you have questions or would like to schedule a time to come see my truck please call me at: 719-351-9245 - Rick.

Payment: I require 25% of total cost no later than 1 week following the agreement to sell this vehicle. I require the full sum of payment to clear my bank before the vehicle will leave my possession. I will accept checks or cash. I will also accept PayPal but I will need the paypal fee to be paid by you (2.2%-3.2% depending on if you live in the US or outside of the US)

post-64512-143138124017_thumb.jpg