Parting 89 red/tan coupe(Medford OR)

Guest RealMcCoy

Guest RealMcCoy

EDIT: It was pointed out to me by another member, that this car was most likely an 88 model... I have now verified this as fact. I can't change the title, but please keep that fact in mind.

Lot's of parts left from this car... Here's my craigslist ad:

http://medford.craigslist.org/pts/1732843531.html

The shell is headed for the crusher in a few days, if anyone wants the rear glass or any rear subframe or suspension parts speak now... I don't intend to invest a bunch of valuable time removing them unless I have a home for them.

Edit: the shell is gone... I did pull the rear glass, but did not save any suspension parts.

We also need some good non-warped burgundy door panels... I'll trade for them or buy them if the price is fair.

Thanks,

Larry.

Edited by RealMcCoy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RealMcCoy

On advice from other members I went ahead and pulled the rear window and anti lock sensors before sending it to be squished...

The wheels are sold pending pick up...

Guest RealMcCoy
I mailed the check [cashiers] on Friday. Hopefully you will get it Mon/Tues.

Why don't you PM me your shipping address, and I'll get them sent out... They're sitting here in a box waiting on a label.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a plastic piece that fits around the shoulder belt on each side. They are held on with one screw. Do you still have them?

Thanks,

Marc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RealMcCoy

Sorry, I haven't been back here for about a week... been fighting an inured knee, and got really behind at work and on my own projects.

There is a plastic piece that fits around the shoulder belt on each side. They are held on with one screw. Do you still have them?

Thanks,

Marc

I'm sorry I don't... Those were pretty torn up on both sides, I don't believe we saved them.

• 2 months later...
Guest HoosierReatta

Do you still have parts? If so I am looking for a part for the rear suspension. It is the long piece that joins the rear wheels.

Guest RealMcCoy
Do you still have parts? If so I am looking for a part for the rear suspension. It is the long piece that joins the rear wheels.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you... Still have a lot of parts, but didn't save any suspension parts. So I'm afraid I do not have what you are looking for.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm looking for two parts:

1. A Reatta driver side power mirror.

2. The triangular door glass piece on which the mirror is mounted.

If you have either of these items on sale please let me know along with the price.

Guest RealMcCoy
Hey there, I'm looking for two parts:

1. A Reatta driver side power mirror.

2. The triangular door glass piece on which the mirror is mounted.

If you have either of these items on sale please let me know along with the price.

Yes I have both pieces... They're still attached to the door that I have yet to strip. I'll send you a PM after work with some prices and schedule when I can ship.

Thanks,

Larry.

Guest RealMcCoy
I would like the driver front blinker light assm. How much? if you still have it. daveagain909@aol.com

Sorry, I don't... That corner of the car didn't fare too well in it's final off-roading attempt. The mount is broken off of that light.

• 1 month later...
Guest RealMcCoy

Haven't been on in a while... just relisted the craigslist ad and linked it to the first post.

Front fender is sold, as well as the left mirror and quarter window.

Guest Kingsley

Interior trim pieces - immediately adjacent to the door at the bottom - in two pieces with the front one having a sharp upward turn with the contour of the door.

Front piece - could use both driver and passenger side. Any luck?

Thanks.

Guest RealMcCoy
Interior trim pieces - immediately adjacent to the door at the bottom - in two pieces with the front one having a sharp upward turn with the contour of the door.

Thanks.

AT this point I honestly don't remember if we have those or not... I'll check when I get to the shop tomorrow and get back to you.

Guest RealMcCoy

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I was unable to produce the parts you're looking for... They must have been broken if we didn't save them.

Guest RealMcCoy
Hood ornament? If it is an '88 it is the small one.

Sorry, no... we used the entire hood including the ornament on our own build.