Trico vacuum wipers many years & model

I have a wide range of NOS wiper motors mostly pre 1960... priced from $45.00 to 80.00 newer models tend to be cheaper. send note for year you are looking for and I let you know If I have what you need...

Do you know where to find a 6 volt wiper motor for my 1946 Lincoln continental coupe?

Michael

Not meaning to be disrespectful, but mightn't it be easier to simply list the wipers by Trico number, or car make & year, rather than require each person to ask if you have his in stock, then answer him? Or do you have several hundred of these for sale?

• 6 months later...
Guest soldier

My 1931 Buick has a RCX9 motor on it, which has been repaired several times. I have been told that there is a KCX9 model that was a much improved replacement. Would you have one of them? Thanks, Soldier

Guest soldier

Dodge 1934, Want to buy a KCX9 Trico wiper motor. I have a 1931 Buick closed car with a RCX9 on it. I have been told that a KCX9 replacement model was available later that was much better. Would you have a KCX9 for sale? Thanks, Soldier

• 1 month later...
I have a wide range of NOS wiper motors mostly pre 1960... priced from $45.00 to 80.00 newer models tend to be cheaper. send note for year you are looking for and I let you know If I have what you need...

1955 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe de Ville.

• 3 months later...