Trico vacuum wipers many years & model

I have been looking for a 1924 Dodge Brothers Touring Trico Motor for a very long time. Do you think you might have it?

Thanks for your time.

G.G.

The first year listed in the trico catalogue is 1928. I believe that is the first year they were a factory installed item... There were various after market wiper systems available But I haven`t owned them as NOS and don`t have any available at this time.

Sorry good luck

1932 Plymouth PB 4dr sedan wiper

My books seem to be missing the page for the earliest plymouths... not sure if the started the same time as Dodge or not and I believe Dodge didn`t start until 1928... the 1932 dodge used a KSL244.. I don`t have one but that is what you need... I have very few motors that fit chrysler products but I do have a few more recent ones...

sorry I couldn`t help:(

I need one for a 1954 Chevy 1/2 ton PU and a 1955 Buick Special.

There are 3 motors fro the 55 buick... I have one of the three... let me check which one I have and I`ll get back to you

I hadn`t sorted thru the truck book before... I know what you need I`ll have to check what I have

I`ll let you know but it may take a week or so

Don:)

Don, thanks for the reply on the Divco. Divco was short for Detroit Industrial Vehicle Company. They were built by them and are not a branch of any other make. The original Trico motor is in tact but rough. I will dig it out of the parts bin and photograph it. I'm sure that they did not use anything "custom" made.

Thanks

I am in need of:

Trico Equipment Number Service Number

KSB292 & KSB293

KB-35G & KB36G KSB177 & KSB134

RSB196 & RSB197 KSB196 & KSB197

KB42-1G &KB43-1G KSB134 & KSB307

These numbers are for both left and right I am interested in any and all.

Guest alfonsom

THanks, I´m looking a trico wiper motor for my chevy truck 1952, I think the model is the SSM-412-2. May you help me?

thanks,

alfonso

• 1 year later...
Guest ghotson

Hi:

I am looking for 2 units like the attachment. It is for a 1929 Pierce-Arrow, but similar-looking units were for Fords and others. The Trico numbers are RSL 31 and RSL 32.

The units are mounted with the flat side down. Will all Tricos work regardless of which orientation they are mounted?

Thanks

Gregg

grh2468@gmail.com

wiper motor.pdf

There is a need for 1949-52 Crosley Roadster Trico wiper motors. They are just like the regular Crosley motors bot with a longer shaft. Sorry, i don't know the model number off the top of my head, but I could look it up tonite.

Sorry I don`t have the RSL 31 or 32 the only rsl body I have is a RSL 218 and I didn`t confirm I still have it but suspect it would not work

Sorry I couldn`t be more help

Don

Hi:

I am looking for 2 units like the attachment. It is for a 1929 Pierce-Arrow, but similar-looking units were for Fords and others. The Trico numbers are RSL 31 and RSL 32.

The units are mounted with the flat side down. Will all Tricos work regardless of which orientation they are mounted?

Thanks

Gregg

grh2468@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...