Lake Mirror Classic, Who's going?

TwinCamFan

I had been planning to go all summer long and now it's next weekend:eek: Time does fly by... Still, it looks promising that I am going. Since Florida is a looooong way from where I live, my evil plan is to fly into Charlotte and meet up a TC friend there. We're gonna put some elbow grease into a couple of his TC's and drive them both to the classic:cool: Should be a nice 4-500 mile road trip.

Anyone else going to the show? www.lakemirrorclassic.com

Alan

Alan--I will be setting up at the hotel on friday. It's 30 miles from my house -so if you need anything-just let me know. We are a FEATURED group this year with a special display area almost on the lake. A "best TC" will be chosen and recieve a trophy and get to be in the winners parade at the end of show saturday.---Tim

Home

2009 Florida TC Lake Mirror

Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival

http://lakemirrorclassic.com/PDF%20Files/Map%2009.pdf

So very sorry you can't make it. You guys will be missed. I was told because of family health problems Mr.Norton will also be mia. Very sad that the only show in the history of the TC-Dennis Gage and the tv show "my classic car" will be at Lakeland and doing a segment on the TC for broadcast next year on speedtv.

It would have been nice to have Mr.Diogo's 1000 mile car or Mr.Norton's low mileage TC to be on tv.

Alan,

Those web-footed Florida friends call that "Liquid Sunshine" the results not being "Tan" or "Sunburn" as most know it; but "Mold or Mildew". A phenomenon known mostly in the south east.... Lou:D

Ok....the website www.pentrident.com is updated with photos from the Lakeland Lake Mirror Classic. There are also events planed for 2010 with dates so you can plan early for next years meets. As we get more info it will be listed on the site.

On the smart side--the first smart nationals in Kansas City in june are planing for 10000 cars. So far we have 7200 registerd.

Hey Alan....do you still have 2 yellow 16valve 5speeds? You have a Barrett-Jackson auction coming up in your back yard this year. Would be a great time to gage the value of the cars.

Barrett-Jackson Auction Company - Orange County Collector Car Event 2010

Funny you should mention that... There was a member at the Mirror Classic show thinking of running a very low mileage Triple black 16V car thru the BJ auction to see what could happen. Kinda expensive to get the, car there, set a premium price reserve, and pay all out of pocket if the reserve is not achieved:o You remember the guy plinking away on his laptop in our 'comunity room' 120;)

Alan

For the last couple of years I have wanted to attend one of these get togethers. If I could only get this TC to run for more than a half dozen miles before something else happens, I'd be happy to park this black devil right beside your red one.

• 2 weeks later...